If “We, the People of the United States” are going to help restore our freedoms, we must do two things:
- We must become better educated about our Constitution, our government, natural rights, and the rule of law. Hundreds of patriotic Americans have told me that their knowledge of these things is inadequate. You cannot defend something about which you know very little.
- We must get involved in the workings of our government. We do this by becoming responsible citizens. We educate ourselves and we share what we learn with our families, our neighbors, our friends, and our colleagues. This is how it begins, as we talk about the blessings of freedom and how our freedoms have been stolen from us for decades.
As we create awareness of the difference between what America was meant to be and what it has become, I believe that American citizens will get involved in this great work. We love our country and we love our children. Deep down, I believe almost all Americans want their children and grandchildren to have the privilege of living in a nation where each of us is free to create the life we envision as we exercise our own God-given talents and initiative.
You will find three types of articles on this website:
- Articles I have personally written to address specific issues. In most instances there is action we can take as individuals and as a group to begin the process of rectifying these situations.
- Articles I have personally written to help Americans improve their standard of living. This has become much more important in the wake of COVID-19, as millions of Americans have lost their jobs and their incomes. I have served as a financial advisor to the American middle class for 40 years. Some of these articles are taken from my quarterly Wealth Creation and Preservation newsletter.
- Articles written by others. I utilize many sources of information, and maintain a file containing thousands of articles on more than 100 topics. Some of these articles expose the horrors of Progressivism; others show the “unintended consequences” of Progressive policies. All contain information I believe all Americans should be familiar with.
I do this because in carefully studying the Constitution, American history, the rise of Marxism and Progressivism, and much more over many years I believe I have found the root causes of the problems America faces today. Having found the causes, I believe I can identify specific solutions.
What is most important – and what makes my work so completely different – is that the solutions I propose will not come about solely through the actions of government. After all, it is the corruption and decay of our government and our leaders that has gotten us into this mess.
Instead, I declare that the Founding Fathers were right. The Constitution and Bill of Rights they created are designed for a moral and honest people, responsibile citizens of the greatest nation on Earth. It is up to us as citizens of our great republic to maintain and defend our freedoms. Either we rescue our Constitution – or the United STates will become a dictatorship under the tight control of the Progressive “elite.”
To this effort I pledge my time, my talents, and my devotion.